Handmade Candle in Ceramic Vessel
All natural soy wax candle, scented with phthalate-free fragrance and essential oils. Wicks, interwoven with natural flat cotton thread and paper threads, are lead and zinc free. Each hand-thrown vessel is unique, and meant to be used after candle is gone.
Mesa: tobacco, cedar, clove, black currant, leather, musk
Palo Santo: holy wood, tobacco, amber, and sage
Fig Harvest: fig, caramel, cinnamon, twigs, forest
Piñon: cedar, pine needles, forest, woody, earthy
- Approximately 3'' tall and 3'' diameter
- 8.4 oz
- Burn-time is approximately 40 hours
- All items are one-of-a-kind and some variation from item pictured should be expected.
- To remove wax, gently heat and wipe clean with soap and water. Vessel is dishwasher safe.
- Will receive randomly selected finish
About the Designer:
Hey Moon is run by Lauren Robertson in Austin, Texas. All ceramics are made by hand, and candles are hand-poured using US grown soy and domestically sourced clay.